RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal
Serial terminal program for engineering. Ideal for development, reverse engineering, debugging, datalogging and capture, and automatic test.
The website is a comprehensive manual for Realterm.
It has an comprehensive ActiveX/COM automation support so it can be used a serial component by other programs.
An extensive commandline interface supports batch files and simple automatic test programming. Commands can be sent to running instances, and commands can be stored and run in files.
[ActiveX](http://realterm.sourceforge.net/index.html#ActiveX_Interface) and [Command Line]
- Support for Comm Ports, Virtual/USB comports & TCP / Telnet connections.
- [I2C](http://www.i2cchip.com),SPI,1-Wire Bus control support
- Binary display modes -Hex,Int,Float,Signed/Unsigned,
- Capturing and sending files
- Syncing and Timestamps
- Full activeX interface and full command-line control. Command and INI files. Use as a serial port component for other programs. (Excel etc)
- Bridging between two ports/tcps and Monitoring modes using second Echo Port
- Normal, MiniTerminal, Fullscreen, Invisible (tray) views
- Send String shortcuts and Global Hotkeys, CRC’s and Checksums